CYPRUS Citizenship-by-Investment Program
Find your ideal immigration solution with the help of our team of experts and get personalized advice based on your specific needs.
Why Immigrate to Cyprus
Cyprus is a very popular destination for foreign investors to seek citizenship in due to its stable economic environment and European Union member status. Incorporating a prominent political and legal infrastructure, and adopting a highly bespoke taxation system, Cyprus is strategically situated to facilitate strong business and trading relations between EU member states. The cost of living in Cyprus is relatively lower than in many other EU member states, such as the United Kingdom, while the country offers high standards of living, a good education system for all residents, an excellent value for money on real estate, and low taxation.
Main Benefits of Obtaining Citizenship in Cyprus through the Citizenship-by-Investment Program
- Automatic EU citizenship with the right to live, work, and study anywhere in the EU
- Visa-free travel to 159 countries and territories, including Canada, Hong Kong, and Switzerland
- The citizenship is granted to the whole family – husband, wife, all financially dependent children up to the age of 28. Parents can be included in the application, provided that they are the owners of residential property in Cyprus value of € 500,000
- Lifetime citizenship; can be passed onto future generations by descent
- Fast and simple procedure (3 months)
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- Acquisition of citizenship in Cyprus is not reported to other countries
- High standard of living
- Cyprus passport ranked 17th in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index
The Investment Citizenship Program is based on a fast-track procedure with reduced time and bureaucracy. In September 2016 the Cyprus Council of Ministers has approved amendments to the Scheme for Naturalization that designed to attract foreign direct investment and encourage the use of Cyprus by high-net-worth Individuals.
In order to be qualified for Cypriot citizenship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
Note: Knowledge of the Greek language is not required to obtain citizenship in Cyprus.
1. Real Estate, Land Development, and Infrastructure Projects
2. Purchase, Creation, or Participation in Cypriot Businesses or Companies
3. Investments in Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) or financial assets of Cypriot businesses or organizations licensed by CYSEC
4. Combination of investments
In case of any query or meeting appointment with Dubai Best Immigration Consultants, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org