Lifetime citizenship for the whole family
Cyprus allows dual citizenship. A person who is a Cypriot citizen may travel, live, study and work within 28 countries of European Union without any restriction.
Citizens of Cyprus have the right to live, work and get an education within the European Union, Free movement of goods, services and capital, Visa-free travel to over 158 countries including the EU and Canada.
Fastest track in Europe
You and your family will have European passport within 3-6 months.
Your investment works
Your investment is highly profitable, and you may gain a considerable profit in every year.
No residency requirement
You are not required to live on the island prior or during the application, or even after citizenship has been granted. However, you must visit Cyprus at least once every 7 years.
Easy to qualify
No language requirements, medical tests or interviews.
High standard of Cyprus living
Cyprus offers a high level of life with access to reputable British schools, medical facilities and a highly favourable tax system. Cyprus enjoys a very low crime rate that is only one tenth of the average rate of European countries.
How to get Cyprus citizenship?
- Cyprus citizenship by investment is available for you through a secure residential property investment of 2,000,000 euro.
- Your investment can be a single Cyprus property or combined property portfolio.
- You may sell your main investment after a period of three years, however, you must always maintain a property with a value of at least 500,000 euro.
Does my family also get citizenship?
You and your spouse, your dependent children (up to 28 years) can also obtain citizenship under one application.
The definition of financially dependent adult children are undergraduate and postgraduate university students of up to 28 years of age that are undertaking their first undergraduate or fist postgraduate degree and are not studying to acquire a professional title (such as ACA, ACCA, barrister). Students of foundation university courses the duration of which does not exceed two academic semesters may also qualify. Legally incapacitated dependants also qualify under this category.
Your parents are also entitled to apply for Cyprus Citizenship by Exception provided that they have purchased a permanent residence of at least 500,000 euro plus VAT.
- Invest at least 2 million euro in Cyprus real estate
- Have a clear criminal record obtained in your country of residence.
- Be a person not sanctioned by the EU.
Fees and costs
- Government fees: about EUR 7,500 + VAT/ person
Time to get your passport
You will get your Cyprus passport after 3-6 months from the submission of your application.