All Citizenship by Investment Programs in 2017
We started 2017 with a new citizenship by investment program, straight for Turkey! St Lucia’s citizenship by investment program became cheaper in 2017 and Dominica’s CIP became more expensive.
St. Lucia’s citizenship scheme is the cheapest solution in 2017, the necessary amount of contribution decreased to only 100,000 USD for the main applicant. They canceled the three million dollars wealth limit as well. With a spouse, the passport of the Caribbean country costs 165,000 USD and with more two qualifying dependents, the amount of contribution is 190,000 USD. They also removed the requirement of an affidavit to declare a total wealth of at least 3,000,000 USD. The limit of 500 applicants per year is suspended!
Turkey introduced the newest citizenship by investment program, it was created for businessmen, mainly from the Gulf region.
The qualifying requisites:
- Investment of 1 million dollars in real estate for at least three years
- Fixed investment of 2 million USD
- Creating jobs for 100 people
- Deposit 3 million dollars in a Turkish bank for three years
- Purchase of governmental bonds of 3 million USD for three years.
All Citizenship Investment Programs 2017
You can find all necessary information on the official citizenship by investment programs in 2017 here! (countries and basic costs of economic immigration programs)
1. Citizenship by Investment Programs 2017 by migrationandvisa.com
2. ALL OFFICIAL Citizenship by Investment Programs continuously updated version
3. Official CIPs of the Caribbean: St Kitts and Nevis Dominica Antigua and Barbuda Grenada St Lucia
4. Official CIPs in the European Union: Malta and Cyprus
5. Other Citizenship by Investment Programs Bangladesh Vanuatu Turkey
6. St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program First CIP, started in 1984 Cost: USD 250,000 donation or USD 400,000 real estate investment
7. Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program Cost: USD 175,000 contribution or USD 200,000 real estate investment
8. Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program Cost: USD 200,000 contribution or USD 400,000 real estate investment
9. Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program Cost: USD 200,000 donation or USD 350,000 real estate investment
10. St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program Cost: USD 100,000 contribution or USD 300,000 real estate investment from 2016
11. Malta Individual Investors Program Cost: EUR 650,000 donation and EUR 150,000 investment in bonds and EUR 350,000 real estate investment migrationandvisa.com
12. Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program Cost: EUR 2 million minimum investment migrationandvisa.com
13. Bangladesh Citizenship by investment Program Cost: USD 500,000 investment migrationandvisa.com
14. Vanuatu Capital Investment Immigration Plan Cost: USD 260,000 investment migrationandvisa.com
15. Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program Cost: 1 million investment or 3 million bank deposit or create 100 jobs migrationandvisa.com
In case of any query or meeting appointment with Dubai Best Immigration Consultants, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org