U.S. Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5)
The U.S. Investor Program (EB-5 program) is the fastest way for wealthy individuals to obtain a Green Card for themselves, their spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21. The main requirement for this program is an investment of $500,000 US in an eligible business in the United States that will create 10 jobs.
a candidate can obtain a Green Card
for his family in a delay of 16 to 20 months
Advantages of the U.S. Investor Program
- No need for any business or management experience.
- Processing time of 16 to 20 months to obtain a U.S. Green Card for your family.
- The investment is returned over a 4.5 year period :
- The first 66% is returned to you after 2 ½ years.
- The remaining 33% is returned to you 24 months later.
- The investment money is kept in a secure escrow bank account until the government approves the investment project and the file of the candidate.
- If the candidate is refused by the government, the investment is returned by the escrow bank.
- Candidate only needs to prove he obtained the $500,000 US legally. This money can come from personal savings, a loan, a donation, an inheritance, etc.
- Candidate is eligible for American citizenship after 5 years.
- Possible to continue to conduct business elsewhere in the world as long as a residence is kept in the United States.
You can consult the U.S. government website on EB-5 program.
The goal of the Immigrant Investor Program is to stimulate the U.S. economy. With your investment, you will become a limited partner in a business in the United States. There is no need to actively participate in the management of the business. The investment must create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs within 2 years. You will get back 66% of your investment after a period of 2 ½ years. The remaining 33% will be returned to you 24 months later. You will have recuperated your entire investment after a period of 4.5 years.
In case of any query or meeting appointment with Dubai Best Immigration Consultants, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org