Second Passport Portugal
Launched in 2012, Portugal’s Golden Visa Program offers non-European Union investors a fast track to obtaining a valid residency permit. The visa is initially valid for one year, renewable twice thereafter at 2-year intervals.
Applicants and their families may obtain their Portugal second passport by applying for Portuguese citizenship after 6 years of permanent residency. A Portuguese passport is a prized possession, as the country’s rich history and ease of travel makes this investment program quite popular around the world.
BENEFITS OF PORTUGAL PASSPORT
– Visa-free travel in Europe (Schengen area)
– Live/work in Portugal while remaining the legal resident of another country
– Residency extended to family members
– Citizenship granted in 6 years
REQUIREMENTS FOR PORTUGAL PASSPORT
– Possession of a valid passport
– Documented proof of the source of invested funds
– The investor must not have a previous criminal record
EUR 500,000 in a fund that invests in small or medium sized businesses
Acquisition of real estate valued at EUR 350,000 (minimum)
Creation of 10 jobs (minimum) in Portugal
In case of any query or meeting appointment with Dubai Best Citizenship Consultants, feel free to email us at email@example.com