CITIZENSHIP IN DOMINICA: Get Citizenship in Dominica
Citizenship by Investment Program of Dominica will soon raise donation fees effective starting from August 2016. For years, Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment Program was known as the best in terms of value for money.But with the addition of countries added to their visa-free travel options, Schengen Area, the value of holding a Dominican passport has increased, and so will the associated fees.
One option available for Citizenship by Investment Program in Dominica is a non-refundable donation to the Government Fund. Effective August 2016, the new price structure will be as follows:
- US$ 175,000 for a single applicant (currently US$ 100,000);
- US$ 225,000 for an applicant and spouse (currently US$ 175,000);
- US$ 225,000 for an applicant and up to two children below 18 years (currently US$ 200,000);
- US$ 250,000 for applicant, spouse, and up to two children below 18 years (currently US$ 200,000, plus US$ 50,000 per additional dependent); and
- US$ 50,000 for any additional dependent (remains the same).
Even with increased donation requirements, Dominica’s Program is still one of the lowest priced Citizenship Program offered in the Caribbean compared to other neighboring islands. Aside from the obvious travel benefits (visa-free entry to over 100 countries), holding a second passport provides investors with increased business and banking opportunities, significant tax advantages, and security for their families.