Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy.
By signing our retainer / service agreement, hiring our professional / management services, visiting our website / offices, and accessing the information, knowledge, procedure, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’), along with the terms and conditions as stated in our retainer / service agreement. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy without any prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement (available on our website) periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of our site/services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration and Visa Consultancy reserve the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here. These Terms & Conditions govern the provision of all services provided by Mahandru Associates in the processing of any immigration, citizenship and visa application and other ancillary services for their clients. All orders made by our clients are subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- All the information / procedure explained is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered an authoritative guide on how to get a visa, work permit, business migration, and citizenship with any prejudice on Mahandru Associates.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for immigration / visa / study and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- The objective of the Company is to assist in preparing, presenting and to provide consultancy advice, recommendations and assistance to lodge a valid and complete application to the best of their knowledge and skills in compliance with the Immigration, Citizenship and Visa laws, policies and procedures of the respective authorities.
- The case is accepted considering the eligibility of the Client on the day of acceptance and signing of this Agreement. The Company shall not be liable or held responsible for any retrospective changes in the laws, policies, procedures and regulations that may affect the application. No claims can be entertained in this regards.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will not be held responsible for costs incurred due to a delay in the visa process due to circumstances outside of our control.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a decision to be finalized by the immigration / concerned authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, and loss of earnings or any other costs.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy is not liable for any costs arising from any action or inaction of any immigration authority, embassy or government body associated with the application process or indeed for the non-provision of service from any third party associated with the application process or delivery, which may result in a visa application or any part in the application process being delayed or refused as a result.
- The final decision on any application is based on the sole discretion of the concerned authorities and is beyond the control or influence of the Company. In case of rejection, Client will be responsible to bear all fees & expenses to appeal to the concerned authorities.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will use and rely on information and documents provided by the client, which should be true, valid and legal and correct in all respects. Bogus, false or misleading information or documents, including documents of identity, is a criminal offence and can result in visa and review application being refused / rejected. And the Company is not responsible against any liabilities or actions whatsoever.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information provided by the Client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide us with all required information and documentation concerning an application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with the requirements of Mahandru Associates and other governing bodies, we retain the right not to lodge that application until we have received all of the required information in order to do so. Mahandru Associates will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such documents or information.
- The Client shall notify the Company of any change in address & contact details or if there is any change in the Client’s circumstances, which may affect the application. In the event that the Client does not provide full disclosure of information and the Company is required to seek further amendment(s) to their application(s), this constitutes an additional service for which an additional fee will be charged to the Client.
- The Client agrees to submit his/her documents to the Company within the time frame communicated and in its required format. The company has a right to stop its services in case if requirements are not satisfactorily fulfilled and Company will not be responsible for any future claims from the Client as well.
- The Client agrees not to exert pressure on the company to lodge their application(s). Should the Client exert excessive pressure on the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate the Client Contract and payments made by the Client to the Company are not refundable.
- The Company has advised the Client not to sell property, leave employment or finalize business or personal matters of whatsoever nature until written advice or approval has been received from the respective authorities.
- The relevant application process stages will only commence after the Company has received the full amount of the applicable installment(s).
- The Client agrees and is well aware that the Company is only a consultancy firm and cannot give any type of guarantee for obtaining the appropriate approvals.
- Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise expressed, Mahandru Associates expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Application processing times shown on promotional materials are standard/average processing times. Any processing times advised by Mahandru Associates through its different channels should be used as a guide only.
- Mahandru Associates is not liable for any costs arising from any action or inaction of any immigration authority, embassy, government & non- government body associated with any application or indeed for the non-provision of service from any third party associated with the process or delivery, which may result in an application or any part in the application process being delayed or refused as a result.
- Mahandru Associates will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements even if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery.
- If the Client decides to withdraw or cancel the application after signing this Agreement the Company shall not be liable for any refund of administrative fees or legal consulting fees and will have every right to recover any balance of payment or fees due from the Client as per the Schedule of Fees of the Company.
- The service charges or consultancy fee is not refundable regardless of the outcome of the Client’s application.
- An embassy may decide to review an application in the destination country rather than at the local embassy. This decision is at the discretion of the embassy and it is not something that would be known in advance by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy. It may take longer than the standard processing time for such applications to be processed and this is outside the control of Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy. Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy reminds you not to book itinerary until your visa / application is granted.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy cannot influence any decision made by any respective authority, any requests for additional information before finalizing n application, any delay by any authority in the processing of anapplication / file, or a decision to refuse / reject an application.
- The immigration authority/officer has the sole decision on the term of a visa that they grant. This term may be less than the term expected or requested by the client. Similarly, the immigration authority / officer have the sole decision on the activation date that they place on a granted visa. This date may be prior to the date expected or requested by the client. Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy is not responsible for the term of any visa issued or the activation date placed on a visa by an immigration authority even. Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy has no authority or control to change this term/date.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy advises its clients on visa options and applies for visa applications on their behalf in good faith based on immigration information made available directly by immigration and embassy departments at the time of lodgment. In the event where immigration laws and/or regulations have been updated by an immigration department but such updates have not made known to the public at the time of visa lodgment such conflicting information is outside the control of Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy.
- Similarly, in the event where immigration advice provided by one immigration officer / consular official conflicts with that of an visa issuing immigration officer at the port of entry, such conflicting information is outside the control of Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will not be liable for any application being refused or any additional costs arising from such a refusal (including travel costs) should situations of conflicting information between authorities arise.
- Mahandru Associates strives to use its best endeavors to process all applications within the timelines committed / advertised and to minimize any delay or inconvenience which may arise. However Mahandru Associates doesn’t guarantee any time guidelines for any application and will also not be held responsible for any damages which may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, hotel booking and loss of earnings or any other costs incurred due to a delay in application processing by authorities or whosoever.
- Client acknowledges the fact the Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy has explained / educated him to best of their knowledge about the procedure and requirements about the services (plan / package) for which he/she is applying for. And the Company cannot be held responsible for any misunderstanding / misinterpretation hereafter.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation as outlined in the registration pack and any subsequent documentation requested by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy from the main applicant.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy cannot be held responsible for any expense and/or delay arising from incomplete application forms, inaccurate/false or incomplete information provided or inaccurate/false or incomplete supporting documentation.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy is not responsible for applications that have become ineligible as a result of changes in Immigration policy at any stage of the immigration process. Any application that is not lodged to the Immigration Authorities may also be affected by changes in Immigration policy.
- Certain documentation required for a student / Visa / Immigration application may be valid for a certain period of time and become invalid thereafter (for example medicals, skills assessment results, police clearance reports). It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the documentation provided to Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy at the time of submitting a visa application are valid and within date.
- Should you choose to purchase any of the services offered by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy, either electronically or via the telephone; and wish to settle payment for that service by either bank draft, cheque, credit card, debit card or bank transfer, you acknowledge that you agree to the Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy terms of service. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any additional fees that may be required to facilitate the application or ancillary service.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will not provide any service (including the lodgment of a visa application) until payment has been made to Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy in full for that service. Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy is not responsible for any repercussions of not providing the service in question.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will not be responsible to accept any refund claim in case if any of the authorities may change any policy during the process timings.
- Fees paid to Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy are non-refundable should you withdraw an application that you have kept on hold for a period longer than 3 months, even if that application might have never been submitted to the Authorities.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy reserves the right, at its discretion, to change service providers or any other parties involved in providing any of our ancillary services/products as deemed appropriate by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy.
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of $100 per paid application. Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy shall not be held responsible under any circumstance to compensate you for any loss, damage or delay of passports or travel documents by any third party (authorities/attorneys/courier/delivery Company).
- The provision of Immigration & Visa Consultancy services from Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy to a client ends as soon as a decision is reached by an authorized officer on an application. No further work or services will be provided or included from Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy to the client as part of the service provision unless already included in the original contract.
- Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy may from time to time provide information or an opinion to the client outside of the provision of immigration / visas services.
- Correspondence between authorities and Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy with regards to any application is strictly confidential and is not subject to further distribution to third parties (including main applicants).
- The duties and obligations of both the parties towards the other party and / or to any third party are limited to the terms and conditions of this agreement only.
- This User Agreement will overlap any previous discussion / commitment on behalf of the Company.
- Mahandru Associates doesn’t constitute any representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind whatsoever, and will not stand liable for any direct or indirect loss, loss of profit, personal / business opportunities, emotional disturbances, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with any delay in performance or non-performance due to what so ever the reason may be.
- The amount will be Non-Refundable / due (payable by Client) at any time after signing this contract, if the Client wants to withdraw / cancel / not willing / able to continue the application due to any reason or circumstances / failure to provide any document / info required by authorities / Application decline due to wrong particulars / Medical / Security Checks / hidden information by the Client / Application processed / approved / rejected / force majeure conditions / state of war / act of God.
- Any Fee / Amount paid by the Client to the Company will only be through a cheque under the name of “Mahandru Associates” or through Bank Transfer and the Company will not be responsible for any cash transaction under any circumstances.
- The service charges are only a consultancy fee of the Company and do not include air tickets to the Client’s respective destination as well as police clearance certificate(s) and health examination(s). All other relevant authorities’ fees must be borne by the Client at actuals.
- The Company is not responsible for Client’s International English Language Testing System (IELTS) results, or results of other accepted English language tests, that may affect the Client’s eligibility and application.
- Client will not be engaged / involved in any other direct or indirect Immigration and Visa Application, or hire any other Consultancy Services similar to mentioned in this agreement during the validity of this agreement and if client does so, Company has a right to cancel / void this agreement and the amount paid will not be refundable.
- Each provision within the terms and conditions are severable and any provision which is void, or could render the terms and conditions void, is excluded. The terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in United Arab Emirates and each party agreeing to the terms and conditions submits to this. Also by agreeing to the terms and conditions you waive any claim that such courts are an inconvenience.
- In the event that answers and information provided by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy are used by you in advising third parties, please be advised that you do so at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not forward information and answers provided by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy to any third party. The Client indemnifies Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy against any loss, action, proceedings, costs, claims and damages which may be caused directly or indirectly by any breach by the Client of its obligations under this Agreement, OR, reliance by any third party on any advice given by the Client, which was derived directly or indirectly from any information (including answers) obtained from Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy.
Affiliates / Third Party Services / Referrals
- You understand that Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy may pay a commission in the form of a referral fee to any organization that refers business to us, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging that we have disclosed these business and financial agreements to you.
- In certain cases, Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy may receive royalties, commissions, referral fees and all marketing contributions from third parties where we refer our clients to external vendors that are not under the control of the Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy. Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy does not accept any liability or responsibility for the services provided by a third party. We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such third parties / vendors.
- Any dealings between you and any vendors / third party advertiser or merchant mentioned or linked to by means of a direct dealing, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant vendor / advertiser or merchant. Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Client under no circumstances is allowed to have any sort of direct dealing with the vendors / third parties introduced by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy. And if he/she makes any sort of direct link / deal, Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy will have a right to claim for the full amount of service fee equivalent to the value of services asked and also may include extra penalty charges levied by Mahandru Associates Immigration & Visa Consultancy Management.
General Terms and Conditions for website;
By reading and continuing to use the site you agree to the following conditions of use.
Mahandru Associates immigration and visa consultancy makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in its website.
- Links to Other Sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site to sites owned and operated by third parties. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Mahandru Associate of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof is copyright of Mahandru Associate or other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print, in hard copy, portions of our site solely for private or educational use, provided that no changes are made to the material and that Mahandru Associate is acknowledged as the owner. Any other use of the materials on our site without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Mahandru Associate is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalize your service experience with us; that’s all.
Mahandru Associate endeavors at all times to make the site as accessible as possible to disabled users. In no way does Mahandru Associate seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users’ access to the website service.
- Disputes and jurisdiction
Each provision within the terms and conditions are severable and any provision which is void, or could render the terms and conditions void, is excluded. The terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in United Arab Emirates and each party agreeing to the terms and conditions submits to this. Also by agreeing to the terms and conditions you waive any claim that such courts are an inconvenience.
Summary of Terms
Browser: Used to locate and display Web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Cookie: Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called ‘cookie.txt’. Cookies are used to enable a website to ‘remember’ whether a user has visited the site before and possibly to store marketing information about previous visits (items bought last time, pages visited etc.). Cookies are also used to store temporary information as a user moves from page to page within a site (items in a shopping basket etc.). Such cookies are erased when the user session ends. This information is converted to number format for statistical purposes, and all information relating to the individual is erased when the user session is ended. Users can set their browser not to allow cookies to be stored in their computer. To do this, please follow the instructions provided with your web browser software.
IP Address: If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 18.104.22.168
User Session: A user’s visit to a site begins when the user first accesses any page on a given site and ends after a visitor has left that site and not revisited it within a specified amount of time (normally 20 minutes) or when the user’s browser is closed.
Web Server: Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer.
Declaration: I hereby declare & acknowledge that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I undertake to inform you of any changes therein, immediately. In case any of the above information is found to be false or untrue or misleading or misrepresenting, I am aware that I may be held liable for it. I hereby authorize sharing of the information furnished on this form with Mahandru Associate, and read and agreed on the terms and conditions set by the company.