RUSSIA – FREE VISA FOR DOMINICA CITIZENS
Dominica is 4th CIP-Country to establish mutual Visa-Free Travel relations with Russia.
Good News for Dominicans in General and their CBI program in particular, as the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica has announced, a first of its kind for the region, visa waiver agreement with Russia, the largest nation and the sixth largest economy around the globe.
Those spring visits to St. Peters-burg are only a ticket away now!!
Government of both the countries “Russia and Dominica” has mutually agreed that the citizens of each country can visit other’s country for up to 90 Days at a time.
Adding Russia to the existing list of 136 other countries including UK & Schengen for Visa Free Travel for Citizens of Dominica, makes it a very striking opportunity for HNW Individuals and business entrepreneurs.
WHY CHOOSE DOMINICA
- No physical residency requirements
- Inclusion of dependent children up to 28 years old
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 28 living with and fully supported by the main applicant
- Inclusion of dependent parents/grandparents over with and fully supported by the main applicant
- Inclusion of dependent parents/grandparents over 55 years old
- No minimum level of education required
- No management experience required
Contact Mahandru Associates to enquire about the Citizenship by Investment Program in the Commonwealth of Dominica @ 044375583/4/5 or visit our website www.prandcitizenship.com
Toll Free: 800 MAHANDRU (62426378)
Tel: 00971 4 437 5585
Fax: 00971 4 437 5582
What’s App: 00971 55 994 7860
Residency & Citizenship Consultancy