Blessed with a myriad of natural Eco-systems, St. Kitts and Nevis is one of the most captivating places in the world. Ideally located in the Eastern Caribbean, St Kitts and Nevis is a twin-island with a population of over 31,000 nationals. The island offers citizenship by investment program and invites potential individuals and businessmen to obtain a second citizenship and passport.
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program is the oldest and most reputable citizenship by investment program in the world. Commenced in 1984, the program has been attracting people from around the world to invest in the country’s economy in exchange for an irrevocable passport and citizenship. The St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Program is based on Chapter VIII (Sections 90-95) of the Constitution, & Section 3 (5) of The Citizenship by Investment. It stipulates any person can apply for naturalization & may be eligible for citizenship on payment of prescribed fees, if the cabinet is satisfied that such person has invested substantially in St. Kitts & Nevis. No applicants with criminal records will be approved for the St. Kitts citizenship.
- Irrevocable citizenship for your lifetime and future generations.
- Visa-free access to Schengen States, UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong & most British Commonwealth member countries.
- Change of name is legally available.
- No taxes on income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s).
- No notification to your home authorities on your new citizenship.
- No residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly.
- You make your investment after your application is approved, not before.
- The program is based on the law & is guaranteed by the government since 1984.
Contact Mahandru Associates for a private consultation on how to proceed with the program.