More commonly known as the “Spice Isle”, Grenada offers beautiful unspoilt beaches, diving, sailing, hiking and so much more. With this in mind, the Grenada Economic Citizenship Program offers family security and visa free travel to over 120 countries including Europe’s Schengen zone and tax-free peace of mind for those interested in a second passport. The island welcomes all potential individuals, businessmen and families of highest caliber to come and experience the high end lifestyle and natural beauty that the has on offer.
The Grenada economic citizenship scheme allows qualified investors and their family members to apply for an irrevocable Grenadian passport and avail all featured amenities and facilities that are covered under the Program
The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program is protected by Grenada’s legislation, namely the ‘Citizenship by Investment Act 15, 2013’. This law is documented and published and forms part of the laws of Grenada as framed and approved by the national parliament. It stipulates that any person can apply for naturalization and may be eligible for Citizenship on a payment of fees if the Government is satisfied that such person has invested substantially in Grenada.
The act allows for investment to be made in either one of two ways:
1. The first is by making a contribution to the National Transformation Fund, which assists the development of Grenada’s resources, with the aim of benefiting Grenadians.
2. The other option is an investment into a government-approved real estate project, which comes into being after being reviewed and recommended by the committee to the government Minister in charge.
- Travel directly from your country of origin to over 120 countries including any Schengen States, UK & Canada.
- Irrevocable citizenship for you and your family and all future generations
- Passport holders name can be legally changed if required.
- No taxes on income, capital gains, gifts, wealth and inheritance.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s) and no notification to home authorities of your new citizenship.
- There are no residency requirements – you are eligible to apply immediately
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.
- Fast processing within 4 months